Leading Uranium Focus Issuer
ADVANCED EXPLORATION, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA
The Company focuses on acquisition and exploration of Uranium assets in Canada.
Management team with a proven track record in developing world-class assets.
The Company’s Highway North property is perfectly situated in the Athabasca Basin next door to some of the largest Uranium deposits in the world.
- Preminent location for large, high-grade Uranium deposits.
- Home of the world’s highest grade and highest value per mining unit
- Exceptional exploration and permitting infrastructure.
- Historically the location of unconformity type deposits associated with/along three major basement litho-tectonic domains
- Deposits under Athabasca sandstones located at Basement.
Highway North Property
• Option to acquire a 100% interest in the Highway North Property.
• Property straddles Provincial Highway #914 – 60 kilometers south of the Key Lake Uranium mine.
• Seven SMDI U prospects occur within 2 km of the Property;
• Rock/hand core samples taken on the Property in 2018: 5 of 95 returned anomalous uranium values ranging from 1,400 ppm to 4,530 ppm.